- Protect against injury, accident or sickness
- Protect your income with up to 65% of your salary covered
- Day 1 Cover available meaning you only need to be unable to work for 3 days for the benefit to payout backdated to day 1
- Cover from only £2 per week equivalent
- Quick and easy application process
- Expert guidance and help available
- Best Price Promise
At Sport Insure we can offer you an independent search from across the UK market to find you the most suitable products at the most competitive of prices.
Income Protection for sports people allows competitors at all levels to ensure that if injury does strike, their finances are protected. This could be replacing the sports income, or income from other employment.
If your client chooses Personal Sick Pay with a day one deferred (waiting) period, the benefit will start paying from the first day you’re too ill work. You need to be off work for three days in a row before you claim, but it’ll be back dated to cover every day you’re off work. Once the claim’s been accepted you’ll receive their money either on a weekly or monthly basis (you can choose whichever you prefer) backdated to ‘day one’ as per your cover.
Our experts will be able to provide you with quick and accurate quotes so you can concentrate on competing without the worry of the financial pain of injuries. Enquire online today for your free no obligation quote.