- Quotations available for nearly all professional sports
- Underwritten by providers including AON, Aviva and Royal Sun Alliance
- Pays out a lump sum in the event of a career ending injury
- Avoids the financial stress compounding the pain of of a career finished prematurely
- Lump sum of up to 5 x salary
- Straightforward quote and application process
Over the past 10 years, Aon SRE have acquired the insurance programmes of a significant number of individual Sports Professionals, Entertainers, Clubs, Associations and Federations. Through exclusive facilities, AON currently look after the Personal Accident & Illness insurance requirements for in excess of 700 individual professional footballers around the globe including 75% of the current England squad and numerous International stars, a number of Formula One drivers, 6 of the World’s top 10 golfers, 2 of the World’s top five tennis players and a number of professional rugby players and cricketers. At Sport Insure we will compare AON’s coverage with other leading Career Ending Insurance options for sports professionals, meaning you can get comprehensive cover at the most competitive of premiums.
Prices can vary but as an example a 26 year old footballer requiring £500,000 of cover could expect to pay around £96 per week. Younger players will pay less and typically amounts of up to 5 x salary would be accepted. Importantly, claims will be considered up to 24 months after the injury first occurred. At Sport Insure we can provide you with flexible and competitive quotes for this essential cover. Contact us for a free no obligation quotation today.